iPhone SE 2 It's Official


What's up everyone welcome back to the blog as some awesome news came out today and the iPhone se 2 is the iPhone 9 whatever they're gonna call it the design has pretty much been confirmed and it's pretty much nothing like my leaks okay something like my renders but so guys I spent so much time on those renders that I have to utilize them and I have to real you guys and to get into the actual news portion of these things so if you guys know on Lacey's the og he's pretty much like my dad when it comes to leaks and he posted some of his new renders of what he thinks the iPhone se 2 is going to look like and pretty much is the iPhone 8 it's pretty much exactly what we're already expecting it's nothing too crazy though the only thing that I did notice is that pretty much the stainless steel surrounding of the iPhone 8 is now on the iPhone se 2 which is cool.

I like that a lot and I do think they're actually going to do this that doesn't make much sense why they would still keep and maintain that older one. I think they want to kind of change the chassis a little bit so it doesn't look like something new and different and they did it on the iPhone 10. they didn't do it on the iPhone 11 or the iPhone 10 or which is pretty surprising maybe they'll do it on the updated versions the iPhone 12.

But that would kind of make the phone feel a little bit more premium at the end of the day and like I said it's going to look at almost exactly like the iPhone 8 it should have a newer camera set up so it should pretty much be like the iPhone 10 RS camera setup just implanted on the iPhone se twos I do think it will probably end up being that same size as well if you notice the iPhone 10 are had a pretty big camera sensor compared to like an iPhone 8 or iPhone A+ so I could totally see them kind of bringing that all along on the iPhone se 2 or the iPhone and whatever they're gonna call it I'm gonna call TSE.

The price tag a lot of people are estimating that's going to be around that $399 price tag which makes sense for me it would be cheaper than the current iPhone 8 but the other thing that a lot of people are saying and questioning whether they're going to maintain and keep the iPhone 8 plus in the Apple store and in my opinion I could be totally wrong I've been wrong before I'm probably gonna be wrong again but I do think they're going to keep the iPhone A+ in the Apple Store there's no confirmation yet but it kind of makes sense for me if I saw an iPhone se 2 and an iPhone a plinth night like next to each other I would still see a reason why people would like that bigger display and like that bigger design and I could probably see Apple dropping the price tag of the iPhone 8 plus down to $4.99 so if the iPhone se 2 is 399 the iPhone 8 plus would be $4.99 Zi would be $5.99 and that's exciting that and so on and so forth so they would be getting a huge variation and variety of prices.

That you can go purchase an iPhone so whether you have 399 to spend or $6.99 to spend or in between you can kind of figure out which iPhone you want in terms of all those and another thing I think the iPhone e plus is going to get an extra software your software support whatever at the end of the day and I think it's kind of too early to say that so I think they're still going to maintain the iPhone 8 plus up until at least the iPhone twelves release date so battery size should probably be the same as the iPhone 8.

However some reports are saying that there's a little bit of extra thickness on the iPhone se too so that would actually be a really cool and interesting thing if they would actually do that that would mean they could potentially increase the size of the battery as well which would be an awesome thing they're still going to be glass in the back where I was charging all that stuff the home button on the front is well touch ID. to which they're still making because they're currently making the eighth's and the pluses so they're still going to maintain that home button as well and and honestly I don't want to say I'm underwhelmed I was kind of already expecting this however we're still going to get all those different iPhones.

That are coming out later this year as well we're supposed to be getting like four or five on top of the what we have now the iPhone se 2 so it's going to be a pretty crazy year towards the end of the year so I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens then but I do want to know what do you guys think of the iPhone se too do you are you guys happy with it the size is one thing you know.

I it is still going to be the smallest iPhone that Apple currently so will sell because the iPhone it is a smallest when they sell now so I could totally see that going 40 - se - obviously or did you guys want something smaller did you guys want something smaller than the current iPhone 8 something more like the original iPhone se I would love to know your opinions down in the comment section below in my opinion I think is a good design I would have loved to see that full bezel as design like I've rendered up and that I spent so much time making those renders but who knows maybe the 5.4 inch.

iPhone that it's coming out and later this year could probably you know I'll leave some of those issues that a lot of people are happening but yeah let me know what you think in the comment section below if not like but if you guys enjoyed.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel